These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Nominated for The Liebster Blog Award :)



I've been nominated for The Liebster Blog Award :)
Jess over at Our Homestead For Him nominated me for this award!
When I opened up my email this morning and saw the message for me ..... 
Well Jess !!!
You made my day a whole lot brighter ! Thanks so much :)
I'm honored that you thought of me !

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less that 200 followers .
 Less than 200 followers ~ that would be me :)

There are a few Rules :

1 ~ List 11 facts about yourself.
2 ~ Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3 ~ Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4 ~ Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5 ~ Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6 ~ Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

First the 11 Facts about myself   :

1 ~ Growing up I wanted to be a marine biologist and work at Sea World with the killer whales.
2 ~ I have never ever pumped gas before in my life and I've been driving since I was 16 !
3 ~ I love flip flops and own too many pair too count !
4 ~ I've given birth three times so far and been in labor less than 9 hours altogether. ( Don't hate me ) !
5 ~ I've also delivered all three babies a total of 12 weeks early altogether. ( Again please don't hate me ) !
6 ~ I'm terrified of mice , rats and any kind of rodent ! Eww....
7 ~ We start watching Christmas movies in October in our home !
8 ~ I live only 5 km from where I grew up and have never lived anywhere else !
9 ~ If I could live anywhere I would pick Tennessee, USA or outside of Sydney, Australia !
10 ~ I am terrified to fly ! When I do fly, I'm usually on the verge of a nervous breakdown of sorts !
11 ~ I would love to write a Christian Romance novel !
There you go :) 11 facts about me !

Now the questions from Jess  :

1 ~ What is your favorite season
My favorite season is Summer :)
2 ~ What is your favorite dessert ?
Hard to choose one favorite ~ so anything involving chocolate !
3 ~ If you could live anywhere , where would it be ?
I would love to live in Tennessee or in Australia :)
4 ~ What year did you graduate high school ?
Ugh ... This will tell my age :( 
I graduated in 1996.
5 ~ What is your idea of a perfect night out ?
A perfect night out would be, going out to dinner and maybe a movie with my hubby ..
6 ~ What is your favorite color ?
My favorite color has always been blue :)
7 ~ What is the funniest thing you've ever done ?
When I was much younger .... two friends and I may or may not have baked a pan of brownies that contained some x-lax and gave them to a guy who may or may not have deserved them ... Not proud of that ,  but the guy was fine :) He probably didn't even eat them !
8 ~ What is the most favorite item you have in your home ?
So easy ! The Kitchen Aid mixer that my hubby surprised me with a few birthdays ago :)
9 ~ What do you enjoy most about snow ( if you get snow ) ?
I only enjoy the snow for Christmas, then my favorite part of snow ....  Is watching it melt and go away :)
10 ~ Who are your best friends ?
I have 3 best friends . My friend Wendy ( we've been friends since school ) , My friend Joy ( been friends since college ) We still text every single day ! My friend Karen ( who is my next door neighbor ) :)
11 ~ Why did you start your blog ?
I started my blog to keep a record of what happens in our family and to be able to share pictures and our life with family and friends :)

 My 11 questions for the bloggers I've nominated :

1 ~  How long have you been married ?
2 ~ Where did you meet your husband ?
3 ~ If you could take a dream vacation anywhere , where would you go ?
4 ~ If you could choose between being near the mountains or the ocean , which would you choose ?
5 ~ What is your favorite holiday ?
6 ~ What is your favorite kind of music ?
7 ~ What is your favorite movie ?
8 ~ What color is your living room ?
9 ~ Do you have any pets ?
10 ~ Do you put colored lights or white lights on your Christmas tree ?
11 ~ Why did you start your blog ?

The 11 Awesome and Deserving Bloggers I am nominating :

http://mapletreeacres.blogspot.ca/ ( Maple Tree Acres )

Please check out these Awesome blogs , who are all deserving :)
Thanks again Jess :)


4 comments:

Caseybumpinalong said...

Thank you for your sweet comments and for nominating my blog! It was so fun learning about you thru your answers. I love your blog and especially your adorable blog header! I will pass on the honor on my blog soon. Thanks again! -Casey

Jess said...

Yay! This was so much fun, I'm glad you did it. It's great to learn more about you, and a fun way to pass on more readers to your blog! Have a great day!
Blessings,
Jess

Melissa Baker said...

Congrats to all nominated and to you Shannon!!

jerrilynn said...

i sure remember the brownies! lol