These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Decorating and Great Pics

This blog post should really be titled " who taught Shan how to take such bad pictures ... " and why in the world can't she figure out the settings on her camera ?"
You'll soon know why once you scroll down to look at the beautiful pics I took yesterday !
Playhouse all decorated for fall ...
Cost of decorations $ 0
You can find all kinds of things in the woods or around your property that look great all mixed in together .
Very festive! 
Looks like fall around here :)
This is my most spectacular photo! I hope your not blinded by the light :)
I know you would never guess by this picture but that flower box is actually brown !
Who would like to hire me to do their wedding photos ????
Cornstalks , cattails and pumpkins ....
Again - $0
Is there a better way to decorate ???? :)
My trees turning a beautiful color ...
Soon all these leaves will be all over the yard ....
The kids can't wait !
While I was taking 5 whole minutes to walk around my yard taking amazing photos...
My girls were busy reading ...
and doing their cursive  ....
Cooper and his new friend Jamie .....
were working hard in the dirt ...
which basically means .... digging holes in the driveway ....
again - not really this bright out !
Enjoying the last few days I'll beable to do this ....

and ....
here we are at 13 weeks :)

2 comments:

Beth blois said...

Wow Shannon looks great!! Makes me want to decorate my apartment! Thanks for the inspirations! Lol baby sure is growing :)

Unknown said...

Awesome! Love the pictures!