These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Monday, October 15, 2012

Happenings

So thankful for everything I have ...
~ My Hard Working Husband
~ My Children 
~ My family 
~ Food to eat 
~ Warm home 
~ Maggey getting her braces off 1 week from today :)
~ My sister, nieces, and nephew arriving in only 9 more days ...
~ It's been a long 17 months without seeing them ...
~ Thankful both my sisters said they would fly and drive here right after the baby arrives !
~ They are the bestest :)
Emily & Kanani joined the girls for school Friday morning ...
Coop's getting really good on the Wii ...
We cancelled the satellite so ... cartoons are a thing in the past here now ...
The girls started back to swimming lessons again ...
Halley in Level 7 
and ....
Maggey in Level 4 ....
Ever the supportive little bro, Coop came to watch ...
O.K. !  Well he really has no choice ~ What with only being 4 and all :)
So he makes the best of it, playing with new friends ....
We've been busy putting fresh coats of paint everywhere ...
Everyone works in this house :)
A baby purchase !!
Yep - this is the biggest purchase we've made so far ...
Pink or Blue ....
Which will it be ?

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hi Shannon~
Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy "getting to know you" through your blog, and I enjoy reading it. I've nominated you for a fun blog award called the Liebster Blog Award. You can see more at my blog....
http://homestead4him.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html

Congrats!
Blessings,
Jess