These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Braces and 16 Weeks

We are almost to the 16 week mark, and getting very, very  round ...
Please ignore the stain on my shirt ...
It is obviously some sort of food I have dropped and landed on my tiny tummy ...

A very helpful tidbit I've learned this pregnancy ....
It is much easier on your body to be pregnant at 22 than at ?? ...
I am so tired this time ...
I'd like to think it's because I already have 3 kids , home school and hubby has been working extremeley long hours .....
but I was visiting my Grammie a few days ago ..... 
" complaining " about being so tired this time , and she kindly told me it was probably my age this time around  !
So there you go ... :)
We had a big day planned yesterday .
John even took the day off ... 
It was the day the braces were to come off !!!
So we headed out early to the city ....

 Mr. Cooper heard about the long drive, the waiting room, the hour and a half braces removal ext... and decided he wanted to stay home and spend the day with my Mom .

So to the orthodontist we went ....
and they took one look in Maggey's mouth and decided ...
those braces aren't ready to come off today after all ....
yeah ....
Poor Mag ... she was so looking forward to eating tons of the candy that will be floating around next week ..
So now were are getting them off Dec. 12 ...
 Hopefully :)

The trip wasn't a complete waste though ...

John got a FREE haircut :)
My cousin Rebekah is in hairdressing school and she needs to do 85 men's haircuts in the next month ...
John was # 2 :)
The girls had a great time watching ...
She wants me to bring Cooper down and get at his hair ....
but ...
I'm just not there yet ....
We also got to go out to eat with this adorable nephew and his mama ...
So we had a great day anyway ...
Even if the braces didn't come off ...

Plus we are now down to only 48 hours until my sis, nieces and nephew arrive :)

On another note ...
My hubby now likes the name Dolly if we have a girl ....
Who comes to mind when you hear that name ?
:)

1 comment:

Beth said...

nice! I love that name! is it after Granddads sister? sounds like a good day! you are getting big!! can't wait to see him or her! so excited :) poor Maggey.. when will they be coming off now?