These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Friday, October 12, 2012

14 Weeks +

Well it's been quite a week for sicko's in this house ....
We started last Thursday with Mr. Cooper getting the flu, then Friday night Hubby went to emerge and found out he had strep ! Saturday morning Cooper still wasn't up to par then Halley came down with a bad case of flu ..... that lasted until Sunday and I thought ~ phew .... it's done . Well that is until I came down with the flu  on Mon- Tues :) Then we were in the clear ! NOT ! Yesterday it was Maggey's turn to get sick, and my washing machine was put to the test again :)

Thankful for my Mom who helped immensley with looking after the kids :)
So here is hoping all the germs are outa this house ... for a few days at least !

On a brighter note !
We passed the 14 week mark :)
and I am getting rounder :) It's starting to look like a basketball in my tummy. Which according to Old Wives Tales,  means I may be carrying a boy ....

Yesterday we had our prenatal appointment. It went great ! Everything is going wonderful. Baby looks healthy and strong :)

We also heard the heartbeat for the very first time.
Very Exciting !!!

John made a recording of it ...
Strong at 165 beats :) Which according to Old Wives Tales, usually means girl ....
So one way or another ...

I am definately having either a boy or a girl :)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Sweet little belly on ya!!!! I miss my preggo belly -- but i only have a 10 month old so i'm not in a huge huge rush yet!! haha. hope you're all feeling better!!