These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Sunday, October 14, 2012

First Snow

There was much excitement in our house this morning ...
all because 
we woke up to THIS ....
our first snow of the year ....
The snow put us in the mood, so of course we just had to play Christmas music all through breakfast and while we got ready for church :)
It's just not natural for pumpkins to be covered in snow ....

Cooper thought we should go right out and get our Christmas tree !!!
and 
I would love to if ...
I thought I could keep it alive for the next 2.5 months :)

Though I'm all for skipping this whole Halloween thing and getting right to the Christmas decorations :)
Because I just love the look of this ....
So we just had to dig these out ....

Yep !

We own just a " few " Christmas movies :)
Ok

I cannot tell a lie ....
We've actually been watching the odd Christmas movie here and there...
for the past couple of weeks :)
We can't help it !
We love the Christmas movies here :)
As happy as we were to see the first snow ...
I'm pleased to announce that when we came outside after church ....
It was gone !

2 comments:

Beth said...

Please keep that snow for yourself.. i don"t want it yet!

Anne said...

I wish we got snow!! We love it!! The kids got their first taste of it the winter just gone. And I loved it when living in UK, really miss it :( Enjoy!