These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Thursday, September 20, 2012

What's New ?

Last weekend the kids talked their Dad into sleeping all night in the playhouse ... Notice I said " talked their Dad into it " :) I opted for being the official snack fixer and volunteered to sleep in my nice comfy bed :)
Remember back on Labor Day, hubby and the kids went fishing ???? Well this was the catch. This "catch" went into one of my good tupperware containers and into my fridge . Guess what got forgotten about and I found yesterday tucked in the back ???? Not sure what shocked me more when I opened the lid ! The eyes staring back at me or the smell ..... Into the garbage went my tupperware :( That smell would never fully go away !
Guess what happens when your pregnant for the 5 th time ????? Your stomach grows in leaps and bounds almost immediately! So  instead of looking 11 weeks along.... I look more like 24 weeks along .... Wondering how big I will be by 24 weeks ???? :)
By the way Mag's is referring to me as " a pregnant lady ".
Everything seems to have that tagged on to the end !
They were all very excited at the Walmart last night when we pulled into " The Pregnant Lady " parking spot up near the door! Even more excited when they realized that's where we can park for the next few months!
I'm just a commodity now :)
Good for parking up close to the door :)
We went through the fun task of getting rid of too small clothes, packing away the summer clothes and digging out the winter clothes ! Glad that's done and thankful to see that the kids don't need too much. Mostly their outdoor things :) Makes things easier.
Yesterday afternoon while Little Man slept, the girls helped me whip up another batch of pickles ....
Which puts our total for the winter at 47 jars ... 
I think we're good :)

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Hooray for more pickles!!! And I absolutely love those preggo parking spots! (They need some for moms with twins. Do you know how hard it is to lug two babies around? It's why I don't get out!) And I just love your already expanding belly! Keep those pictures coming!
Oh, and we just partially did the clothes switchover ...I hate that part! Such an enormous task!!!
Those nasty fish didn't make you hurl?!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.