These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Thursday, September 6, 2012

School

We started school today !
I now have a 6th grader, a 4th grader and a little preschooler :)
So I wanted school to start at 8:00 ....
This is the time we actually got started :)
New books, freshly sharpened pencils, unbroken crayons and markers that actually work !
Love it :)
The girls got right to work . Mr. Cooper slept in until after 9, and trust me that never happens! I was not about to wake him :) So he had to fill his belly up first ....
Then he got right to work beside his big sisters ....
My new planner :)
Hoping to be extremely organized this year ....
Will get back to you on that !!!

2 comments:

Melissa Baker said...

You inspire me! Great post!

Rachael said...

Love it! And I had to laugh at your clock...that is what time we get started MOST days!