These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Thursday, September 27, 2012

12 Weeks & Baby Names

We did it !!
We made it to 12 weeks :)
This might seem kind of a silly goal to most but ...
I was exactly 12 weeks last year when we found out our baby had not made it.
So getting to this goal was a big deal for me. I've been very nervous up to this point .
Now I feel like I can finally relax. 
Everything is going great. 
Baby is great :)
I am definatley growing ...
Still a little sick and tired ...
but this will pass ...
Healthy baby that's all that matters :)
Everyone here is very excited about our little one that is on the way.
We all have our guesses on Boy or Girl .

John ~ Boy
Shannon ~ Girl
Halley ~ Girl 
Maggey ~ Boy
Cooper ~ Boy

We find out on November 23 :)
If we don't back out from finding out that is ! We never have before. We're more the surprise when the baby arrives kind of people. Still love that ! On the other hand - I would like to be prepared :)
With summer over and more time spent indoors it's given us more time to compile lists of baby names we like ... I'll give you a short list of some we love .

GIRLS 
      
~ Sadie  
~ Bethany
~ Josey 
~ Miley
~ Tessa 
~ Lyla
~ Maria
~ Blaire
~ Farrah
~ Paige 
~ Janey
~ Marcey
~ Jessa 

BOYS

~ Hudson
~ Barrett
~ Canton
~ Elliott
~ Cash
~ Lincoln
~ Dawson
~ Lancen
~ Jack
~ Samuel
~ Deacon
~ Simon
 ~ Cord
~ Jesse 
~ Axle 
 ( Ok, John is not actually a fan of Axle  - YET :) )

That's our list :) I'm sure we'll knock some off or add as we go along .
Feel free to tell me the ones you love.
Family and Friends ~ Inbox, text or tell me in person :)
The ones you like not the ones you don't like :)
Have a great day everyone :)


4 comments:

John said...

Axle.... Really?

Shannon said...

I admitted you didn't quite like it yet :)

Rachael said...

Ok. For the record. I actually like Axle! That was one that Shawn knocked off our list! It sounds so nice and manly to me! It even sounds manlier than...say...John. :-) Just pickin'!!! I do like a lot of your choices! Especially Paige and Jesse. And Axle. :-)

Unknown said...

Adorable names and congratulations on 12 weeks!!! :)