These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Monday, May 21, 2012

Feels Like Summer

We had a HOT long weekend here! Ya know, the sunburnin, don't even want to go inside kinda weekends :)
So yesterday we headed to the Army Base to spend sometime with my husbands side of the fam! We have 3 nephews and 2 nieces but only 1 doesn't live what seems like a kajillion miles away! I just can't stay away from  Little Handsome Nephew Dude! I mean just look at this face!
Which brings me to the 8 reasons my newest sister in law rocks ! 
1. Well just look at the pic above .......
2. She lets me hold him for forever !!!!
3. She feeds us - all 5 of us !!!
4. She doesn't even flinch when Little Man leaves trails of chips all over her clean floors .....
6. She got me a cake for my birthday - CHOCOLATE !
and.......
7. It didn't seem to phase her when "Somebody's Little Boy " sprayed the hose through her open living room window :)
8. She actually wants to come visit us this weekend ..... I know !!!


Today was another scorcher for May! I did ALOT of this! Yep that would be me on my back, on a blanket,  with a book - doing NOTHING :)
 The kids wanted to wash the van! Not sure why we keep giving Little Man the hose ! He picks no favorites to whom or what he will spray! 
Why waste money on weights to bench press when you can use daughters?

The kiddos did lots of hanging around in the trees ...
Mostly cause their mother had parked herself under the trees for the entire afternoon ! We didn't even go inside to eat - I brought the food out to them ! So today - the house stayed clean :)


I wonder where she got this idea ???? :)


The beauty of the Hotter weather :)




2 comments:

Rachael said...

I love all these pics! So summery!! And my oldest girl loves to read the old Nancy Drew as well! :-)

nicolthepickle (Nicole Graham) said...

Funny, he's such a cute little boy.
Happy summery days.