These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Catching Up ~ Maggey turned 9 ~ Nov. 19/12

Maggey turned 9 ...
Well ~ it's been two months ago now ...
but :
life happened , and I didn't get the blog post done before Samuel was born ...
Better late than never !
Her request this birthday ~ was for a butterfly cake !
We had her party early on Nov 3 ...
So she could celebrate while my sis and her kids were visiting from Alberta ....
The party was at my parents house of course  ....
There was cake ....
because whats a party without cake ? 
Lots of family came to celebrate ....
fun was had by all ....
we are blessed ....
Samuel was there too, still tucked in safe ....
A girl who will always need her daddy ....
I love that at 9, there's still a lot of little left in her ....
A girl who is never too big for dolls & toys ....
Her quilt made by Great Grammy Jones .... 
Celebrating again when Grampie & Grammie came to visit ....
Birthday supper ....
My baby still with her beautiful long hair ....
Right before she cut all of it for cancer ....
Happy Birthday My Sweet MAGGEY :)
I'm so glad you are ours ....

3 comments:

Rachael said...

What a sweet girl!! Glad she enjoyed her big day!
Awesome cake too!

Daddy said...

Ièm glad sheès ours too!

Daddy said...

I'm glad she's ours too!