These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Friday, January 18, 2013

A Poem for Sam


A Poem For Sam

Samuel John Blois

A product of love from John & Shannon

I'm special and loved by my family I know
I couldn't stay long cause God called me home

My home is in heaven with Jesus I'll stay
With family and loved ones I'll continually play

No sorrow or sickness or tears can be here
God's love is amazing ! There is nothing to fear

I've gone on ahead but we'll be together again
Where God's love will shine and life will not end

What a time we will have when you all come to see
The angels and Jesus, God's family & Me !

Dear Mommy & Daddy I know you are sad
But I'm home with Jesus and I'm really glad
Halley, Maggey & Cooper we'll all play someday
My brother and sisters together we'll stay

Hugs & kisses,
Sam & Jesus

My Uncle Johnny wrote this poem and made copies to pass out at Samuel's funeral. He also did wonderful programs to pass out :
Samuel's oldest sister Halley wrote this note to Samuel which was also read at his funeral .
Makes my heart warm to know how loved Sam was. How those little footprints were able to tug at heartstrings  ....