These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Monday, August 6, 2012

Things Found Outside

I've been neglecting my blog the last two weeks ! It's simply because the weather has been so HOT, and we don't dare come inside until bedtime .... and living where we live we need to take advantage of every single nice day  :) It won't be long and the snow will be falling ....
When I was watering my flowers this morning, I looked down and thought it looked like this flower had a face :) Does anyone else see it ??
The girls had to dress up as a bug one day at the DVBS they were attending. Hence my Ladybug and Bumble Bee. They constructed these outfits all on their own :) Watch out Alexander McQueen ....
Little Man likes to play his drums more and more as the days go by ... 
Which is why we keep them in the playhouse ....
My flowers did not always look like this, in fact a few weeks ago, I thought they were on death's door, great invention that miracle grow !!
We've been blessed by an abundant of blueberries on my Grammie's bushes ....
Sunny days at a new park we discovered by chance on our grocery shopping trip in Maine ....
Proof that my garden is not a complete failure ! Green beans and lettuce picked fresh this morning :)
Everything is Fresh :) Fruit and Veggies everywhere :)
The girls are at basketball camp this week from 9-4 everyday. We thought it would be good for them to improve their skills .... They were more excited to be with their friends, take bagged lunches and swim at the public pool on Wednesday :) Money well spent :)
Happy Summer !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great post friend glad your posting i love your blog i do blessing from holland