These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Monday, June 11, 2012

My Monkey at the Playground


Little Man is one of those boys :) You know - the ones with no fear ! The ones, who climb higher, jump higher just to see if it can be done! He's giving me grey hair and he's only 3 :) 
This is the high slide at the playground ... he hollered at me " Don't worry Mom, I won't fall on my head " ..
Ok, but I'm not taking my eyes off of you !!!

:)
Got Static ?
Coop's not one to sit in front of the tv - that's a last resort for him ! He would live outside ! 
In the rubber boots of course :)
I grew up with all sisters, then had two daughters before our son was born !
I always heard the expression " boys will be boys "
I never really understood what that meant - Until Now :)
This is how my Dad found Cooper one day at their house! He had scaled up the wall and was hanging from the clothes rod in one of their closets. 
Hair Dye and I are about to become very good friends :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha so cute shannon! You've got a sweet boy there! :) - Karis

nicolthepickle (Nicole Graham) said...

Best post ever! You have all the right to bragging rights.
And I have a coupon for hair dye. :P