These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Friday, June 29, 2012

It's A Party


Our Halley turned 11 a few days ago. We celebrated a little early because we had heard the forecast of the coming days of nothing but rain. We love to celebrate everything during the nice weather on my parents screened in porch. So in order to have our screened in porch, pool and bonfire party we had to have it a few days early :) Glad we did cause the heavens opened up and rain it did - for a week :)
Yummy treats ......
Yes, I see what my darling son is doing in this picture .... but it was the only one I have from that night with all three kids in the same pic ..... 
Please excuse Little Man ~ manners are a work in progress :)
Special memories made ...
So thankful that we live near family ....
So thankful for how good they are to my kids ....
My hubby is so very flexible ....
Special homemade gifts from her little sister .....
And as it's been since she was little, there is a horse gift of some sort. This time it was one for her American Girl doll to ride. 
After a sweaty game of hide and seek freeze tag, the kids thought it would be good to jump in the pool ....
So they headed down the road to my Aunt & Uncle's to get cooled off .....
No one had their bathing suits but guess what??? Kids just don't think that's a problem !Maybe we adults should take a clue sometimes and just jump in :)
My girl in that age right between being a child and embarking on young adulthood :)
She handles it great :)
Then we had a fire ! Which we all got to sweat around because it was HOT outside !
Good times were had anyways, eating s'mores, roasting dogs, and playing with sparklers ..
 These 11 years have gone by in a flash .....
When she's all grown up and ready to fly, am I aloud to remind her that she promised to live right beside me forever ???????


1 comment:

Melissa Baker said...

What a beautiful little girl <3 happy birthday princess!