These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tasty Tuesday ~ Chocolate Chip Cookies

I used to be that Mom... you know the one who didn't want her kids to help out in the kitchen for fear of the extra work and extra cleanup that it would make.. I'm so glad that I have gotten over that - not that I love the cleanup part yet, but I love that my girls are learning to cook.



Little Man likes to help now and again....... I'm also a firm believer that everything tastes better if it's made in my KitchenAid :)





Chocolate Chip Cookies

~ 1 cup of white sugar
~ 1 cup of brown sugar
~ 1 cup of butter ( not margarine - real butter )
~ 2 eggs
~ 1 and 1/2 tsp vanilla
~ 1 tsp baking soda
~ 1 tsp salt
~ 3 cups of flour
~ 2 cups of chocolate chips ( we like to use 1 cup of semisweet and 1 cup of milk chips)
~ Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes

ENJOY :)

No comments: