These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Monday, April 9, 2012

The Family

I just realized I'm at my one month blog-aversary and thought I should introduce myself and the family........
This is an old pic but one of the better ones. This was taken almost 3 years ago at the top of The Stratosphere in Las Vegas.... It seems like forever ago. I'm Shannon and that's my hubby John. We have been together for 15 years and married for almost 13..... I know - We look way too young to be married for sooo long :)
Halley Grace Victoria ~ Age 10 and 3/4

Maggey Rheann ~ Age 8
Cooper Myles William ~ Age 3



So there you go! The Family :)


1 comment:

Rachael said...

I love all the pics!!! So nice to see the whole family. Your girls are beauties and I adore little Cooper's curls! And, yes, you both still do look far too young to be married soooo long! (15 year anniversary coming up for us in May...crazy!!! Where does the time go?!)