These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Happenings........

We had a great Easter Weekend! It's always great when John gets to be home for a day off. We look so forward to that......He got right to work taking the kids outside todo a little clean-up - like finally burning the Christmas Tree :)

Yes, I realize my kids are holding dangerous tools .......
and I also realize that my son chose to wear his sisters hat instead of his own.... but hey- I have to choose my battles :)
We had the second annual Easter egg hunt with the cousins :) My Uncle puts a ton of work into making it an Easter Egg scavenger Hunt - which also takes longer ....but the kids have fun !

He's a city boy  - can't you tell :)


Yes, catching a chicken was part of the hunt...... Is that not normal?


Dividing up the loot :)


 The girls asked their Daddy if he would make doll beds for their American Girl Dolls for Easter. He of course said " yes " , right after he checked out the prices to buy the American Girl Doll beds! He worked so hard on them in his very little spare time....


and even made them mattress - which he had to sew himself- cause his helpmate is incapable of even threading a needle :)

Waking up very early Easter morning so we could get to the church breakfast!
Maggey was most excited :)
Halley's doll bed....
Maggey's doll bed......
Little Man making his normal picture taking faces....
Should I be worried ?
Happy Easter :)




No comments: