These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Let's Go Fly A Kite ...

My sister Katie came for a visit a few weeks ago to give me a little break and look after the kiddos. When she left  which made us all sad .. She left them these awesome kites  !!
So we picked an extremely windy Saturday about three weeks ago as the perfect day to head down to the park and try them out ...
It was perfect .....
Sunny .
Warmish .
and
Windy .
Halley's Panda ...
Maggey's Ladybug ....
Cooper's Gecko ....
After a sad winter ...
It made my day to see smiles again ....
Despite the fact that there was still snow in APRIL for crying out loud !
Hence the winter jackets and clunky boots ...
We were together ....
Doing something that seemed normal ....
Trying to forget ...
and move on ....
My three earthy blessings ....
Oh I love them :)
The day wasn't over though ...
It was off to find a back road to explore .....
We came across this sign ...
A road with the same name as my boy ...
He was much excited :)

No comments: