These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Awana Grand Prix


I realize I have been neglecting my blog and am crazy far behind ...
So slowly catching up on what's been happening ...

About two weeks ago was the Awana Grand Prix . Which the girls have been so excited about. They worked hard on their cars with their Daddy . I was a huge help with the building of the cars as I'm sure you probaly already knew ...

  I was in charge of taking the pictures ...
There was little trust with my abilities to use a skillsaw ...
That would be correct !
So the night arrived ....
Here are all of the cars that would be racing ....
and of course ...
The crazy spectators :)
They raced a whole lot of times ...
Hoping to see their car go through the finish line first ...
and it did some ....
They had fun ...
and even raced against each other ....
The Grand Prix was a hit !
Maggey won 4th for Novelty car :)
Halley won for having the 4th fastest car :)
All the winners of the evening ....
These ones came home with us :)
Proud of my girlies ....


No comments: