These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy First Day of Spring ~ Canadian Style

Can anyone find my van ?????
Happy First Day of Spring ....
From CANADA ....
I Know, I know ....
You so wish you were here :) 

Meanwhile .....
I dream of ....
Spring days when I saw palm trees ...
and stood near cactus ....
Ok, maybe not here ...
 Wearing jackets - 
Still too cold ....
This is better ....
See that sunshine ....
:)
But that was then and this is reality ....

WELCOME SPRING :)

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I feel your pain!!! I'm tempted to enlist our girls to throwing buckets of warm water on all ours! I DEMAND spring to get here! *stomps feet with hands on hips*

Anonymous said...

This design is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own
blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job.

I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Too cool!

My webpage; free cccam account for dstv