These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Cousins Are Here

My sis and her three kids have been at my parents visiting for the last week or so. It makes it pretty exciting around here, because we haven't seen them in 17 months! They live about a kajillion miles away .... ok well maybe not that far ~ but close ... My kiddos counted down the days for months til they got to play every day with their cousins... We charged ahead with school so we could be ahead before they came and take a few days off  - to just play!!!
The girlies who remain bestest friends even with the distance ....
The Boys :)
There's been lots of hanging around from morning til night 
Country Fun :)
They haven't been able to play the whole time ....
They had to work too ....

Which was basically play ....
They had cooking lessons ....
On how to make rolls ....
All the grand kids with my mom ....
1 more to add next year :)
Tea parties in formal attire ....
The whole family minus my sisters husband Aaron, who couldn't come this trip ....
I put these pics in ...
because ....
Isn't this just the cutest 
cowboy/mechanic 
that you've ever seen ....
:)

No comments: