These Are The Days

These Are The Days

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

18 Weeks :)

Here we are at 18 weeks :)
Nope !
You are definitely not seeing things ...
That is indeed a Christmas tree hidden behind the belly ...
My parents got a little confused ... they thought it was the first of December not November ....
Not Really ....
They wanted to put the tree up while my sis and her kiddos were here ....
They left this morning ...
So there is sadness all around...
There were tears ....
My kids look like life might never be the same ...
What will they ever do without their cousins here ...

Well for starters ...
Back at the ole school grind tomorrow morning bright and early ....

We do miss them already though ...
Alberta is a very long ways away ...
My sis is coming though when the baby comes ...
And we will see them all in 9 months when we meet up for vacation in Tennessee next August ...

Until then, we have Facebook, Skype, phone and good ole fashioned snail mail to get us by ....
 And Remember ...
Time has this way of always going fast ...

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Woo-hoo to baby bellies!!! Lookin' fabulous!! And I must say ...that is the earliest I've seen yet of a Christmas tree displayed! :-)

Jessica said...

Yay for 18 weeks!!!!! I love the tree. I would put mine up but jon says no tree until Thanksgiving. :)